Hey gang, not much to say, other than the AI appears to not have been successful despite the swimmers arriving safe and sound, with good motility, and there was well more than enough to get the job done. Maddie had an ultrasound this morning, which the reproductive specialist gave us a "negative" finding, definitely a bummer. Garland has indicated he desires to try the combination again, so the question is, do we try again this fall, or wait until the spring of 2016? If you happen have any thoughts on the matter, be sure to touch base with me.
Until then we'll keep on keepin' on
I'm just a guy suffering with an infatuation with gundogs since childhood. Fifty some years later this is what you get.