Garland and I are looking to re-boot the Maddie X Booker effort for this fall. Which is very exciting as the combination should produce some really nice Drents. Like usual, I have more than one iron in the fire, and looking for a nice combination for my other boy, Paxson, and for Powder next year, if all of her health checks go to plan. Of course I'll post updates as these ideas either bear fruit, or come to pass. Otherwise I hope the start of your summer has been brilliant. I'm stuck writing papers whilst gazing out the window upon a lawn in desperate need of taming...ugh. Until next time.
Hey gang, not much to say, other than the AI appears to not have been successful despite the swimmers arriving safe and sound, with good motility, and there was well more than enough to get the job done. Maddie had an ultrasound this morning, which the reproductive specialist gave us a "negative" finding, definitely a bummer. Garland has indicated he desires to try the combination again, so the question is, do we try again this fall, or wait until the spring of 2016? If you happen have any thoughts on the matter, be sure to touch base with me.
Until then we'll keep on keepin' on
I'm just a guy suffering with an infatuation with gundogs since childhood. Forty some years later this is what you get.